Casino Reload Bonus
Reload bonuses at online casinos seem to be very popular among players worldwide. They are available to users who have already made the first deposit and played with it. They also provide users with free money or spins for taking an experience to the next level. To learn more about them and their functions, be sure to read this review until the end.
Best Online Casinos to Claim Reload Bonuses
Golden Nugget NJ
100% Up To $1,000 + 200 Free Spins
120% Up To $500
DraftKings Casino PA
100% Up To $2,000
More About Notion of Casino Reload Bonus
Reload casino bonus is one of the promotions, provided by leading gambling operators in the United States and all over the globe. The offer is granted to users who load money on the account and play the game. To understand the whole story behind this, we will provide an example.
When signing up at the casino, a player should make an initial deposit to receive a casino welcome deal. This deposit will also credit the player’s account with some money. Later on, if you continue with making the following deposits starting from the second, any subsequent payment will be considered reload offer. It means that everyone who makes more than one bonus at the site will receive a reload gambling bonus.
It is also important to know that the provider name these bonuses with different names. Some of them would indicate them as a second or third deposit promotion while others will name them as a welcome deal. No matter of its indication, any money provided upon the second and following deposits will be regarded as a reload offer.
Reload bonus casino could appear in the form of free spins. In this case, you will receive some spins for certain games when you make payment to your account. It can result in dozens or hundreds of spins, which also come with wagering conditions. However, there are also providers which give free spins without wagering requirements and you need to look for them.
The cashback offer is another type of reload bonus when the casino returns a percentage of your deposit in case of losses. This deal is not so frequent at US gambling sites but it comes without any wagering limitations. However, before you claim them, make sure to check the official terms and conditions.
How to Get Reload Bonus
Many USA gambling providers introduce certain methods for players, who should qualify in order to receive an online casino reload bonus. For these purposes, operators introduce codes that should be entered into the account before claiming a certain deal. The codes are generally required when you make a deposit to an account. However, to learn more about the entire process, be sure to check terms and conditions and you will prevent any misunderstanding.
Difference Between Reload Bonus and Welcome Deal
Many US bettors and wider are not aware of the difference between reload bonuses casinos and welcome offers. These promotions are similar in the sense that they both match your deposit by a certain percent up to a certain amount. Moreover, both of them will also require players to wager the extra money a certain number of times.
Speaking about what is an online casino reload bonus and its differences from the welcome deal, we can mention the following:
- They are given both to new and existing users
- They are provided in the percentage which is smaller than in the case of welcome promotions
- Even inactive users can receive them
Despite these differences, we should conclude by saying that both offers have the same purpose – to give bettors more money to use at online casino sites.
Cashing Out Promo
Now when you know what is a casino reload bonus, you will also want to know how to cash out these promotions. Many gambling providers will require that you meet wagering conditions in order to cash out the winnings. It can include anything between 30x- 40x of the total amount. However, you should have a look at terms and conditions before claiming such offers to rest assured about the transparency. In this way, you will avoid any restrictions or limitations when looking to make a withdrawal.
Wagering Requirements and T&C for Reload Bonus
Gambling promotions usually come with wagering requirements. They represent the number of times a player should wager the bonus amount before qualifying for the withdrawal. The exact number can be found in terms and conditions of the brand and you should check it before starting a playing experience.
It is also important to mention that not all games contribute to the wagering conditions. Slots usually contribute 100% while table games come with a 5% contribution. In addition to it, the provider will also include the specific timeframe for meeting these requirements. Some operators will ask bettors to wager the deposited amount as well, apart from the promo amount.
- 🎁 What is a reload bonus?
- As we already stated in the review, this is money provided to gamblers who make any subsequent deposit after making the first one.
- 🤔Can I receive reload bonus more than one time?
- Yes, you can use this promotion several times. It works as returning offer, providing users with regular perks whether on a weekly or monthly level. They can also be included as a part of the special occasion and similar.
- 💲 Can I withdraw money from reload promo?
- Yes, of course. You can withdraw money connected with reload promo but you must meet the wagering conditions before doing the same. Additionally, you need to read the terms and conditions to avoid possible mistakes or restrictions.
- ❓ What is the percentage of reload casino bonus?
- The percentage of the promo depends on the operator. However, you can expect to receive about 50% of the deposited amount. For example, if you made a payment of $50, you will receive an extra $25.
- 🎰 Can I get free spins with this bonus?
- Yes, of course. There is an opportunity to receive some free spins on favorite slots. Once again, you need to check that with the provider and get more information on the types of promotions.