Playing Blackjack Online for Real Money in the USA 2021
If you’re looking for the best online blackjack real money games in the USA, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re a newbie or a vet, we have the right games for you. You can start off slowly and work your way to the top level of what many American gamblers believe to be the King of the betting games.
Our online blackjack real money reviews are the most respected anywhere on the web. If you want to play blackjack for real money online, this is where to start. By the time you’ve read through this article, you will be raring to go and try out your new skills, so let’s get right to it.
TOP Casinos to Play Real Money Blackjack
Golden Nugget NJ
100% Up To $1,000 + 200 Free Spins
120% Up To $500
DraftKings Casino PA
100% Up To $2,000
Choosing the Best Online Blackjack Real Money USA Platform
Citizens of the United States of America are lucky. There isn’t a better place where you can play online blackjack for real money. The choice of games and the bonuses available to new players are immense. It can make it confusing to choose the best offer, so let’s tell you what to look out for.
A Properly Licensed Real Money Online Blackjack Casino
To have and hold a license, online casino platforms must follow various gaming industry protocols, making them safe places for players from the US. Also, if you intend to play blackjack online for real money via conventional platforms, choose one that has its RNG independently certified by eCOGRA, iTech Labs, or a similar agency.
Live Dealer Online Real Money Blackjack
If you want to play live blackjack online real money games, choose a platform that offers games from a reputable software developer, like Evolution Gaming or Playtech.
Online Blackjack Real Money USA Bonuses
The last thing to check out is bonuses. If you can find platforms that comply with all of the points above and they offer good bonuses that can be used to play this game, you’re onto a winner.
Check out the casinos recommended here on this website. They all meet these criteria, and if you can use their bonuses to play blackjack online for real money it’s a great way to start.
The Advantages of Playing at an Online Blackjack Real Money USA Platform
You can play for free. Many USA players start their gambling experience doing just that. But it can’t hold a candle to when you play blackjack online real money games. It’s like chalk and cheese – totally different.
When you’re playing with your own hard-earned dollars, the advantages include:
- The opportunity to pick up some very lucrative bonuses and promotions. Much more generous than those offered with free games.
- A huge choice of game variants
- You can opt for live dealer games if you wish
- You can enter tournaments and stand to win big prize money
Useful Tips for Playing Online Casino Blackjack Real Money Games
If you’re not careful, it’s easy to get carried away. You can lose money quickly.
Here are a few tips to keep you in the running longer and help you to get best value for your dollar.
- Predetermine the size of your bankroll, eke it out, and don’t go beyond it.
- Don’t get overexcited and bet more than half your bankroll on one hand
- Choose a strategy and follow it.
- Don’t lose your nerve.
Mastering the Online Gambling Blackjack Real Money Game
If you’re serious about becoming a master player, here are the things you need to get your head around.
- Be Aware of the House edge – In the long run, the House always comes out on top. Generally speaking, their edge is between 2% and 3%. Be prepared to lose. Don’t go chasing losses. Use a strategy and lower the edge – but it will always be there.
- Card counting is permitted online – Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman got in trouble in Rain Man, but counting cards when playing online blackjack with real money is acceptable. You do, however, need to be arithmetic savvy.
Strategies to Try When You Play Online Blackjack for Real Money
No one strategy will guarantee you a win. But there are lots you can try and swap between. These include:
- 1-3, 2-6
- Oscar’s Grind
There are several others too. When you play online blackjack with real money, you will want to do your own research if you’re serious about mastering the game.
Online Blackjack Real Money Bet limits
Always check the bet limits before you join a new table. They vary anywhere from $1 per hand to $500, and on high-roller tables, they can get as high as $5,000 per hand. If you’re new to the game, start with low-limit tables.
Better the Odds When You Play Online Blackjack for Real Money
The House always has the edge because you have to play first. However, players have an edge too, and you can exploit this to improve the odds.
Increase your winning by doubling down when the situation favors you. You can also take out insurance when it suits you. You can also surrender a weak hand. The dealer cannot.
You can be flexible, the dealer cannot. In certain situations, the dealer has to hit or stand. You, however, can hit, stand or split. Each action, if you choose right, can improve the odds.
Playing Blackjack Online for Real Money on Your Smartphone
Cell phones are now indispensable to all US citizens that have them – even more so now that you can use them to gamble on the go. All top real money platforms allow players to access their games, either directly through their cell’s browser or by using a free Android or iOS app.
FAQ About Blackjack Online for Real Money
- 🏆 How do I find a top USA online blackjack platform?
- Check the websites recommended here on our platform. They have all been vetted and approved by our experienced team of experts.
- 📲 Can I play real money blackjack on my cell?
- Yes. All platforms we recommend allow you to play via your cell’s inbuilt browser or via a free app, you can download from the websites.
- ❓ Can I play blackjack for free?
- Yes. Most platforms have free play options. However, your chances of winning are almost non-existent, and you can’t play live dealer games for free.
- 🤔 Should I surrender if I have a weak hand?
- When you surrender early, you only lose half your wager. The problem is, what if your hand turns into a good one if you continue to play, and of course, there is always the chance the dealer could bust. Nothing is ever cut and dry.